At Walton Primary Academy we believe that a school curriculum should be exciting, cross curricular and should provide challenge to all pupils.
Our subject leaders have created curriculum maps for each subject area showing a progression of skills from foundation stage to year 6. The curriculum maps give children the opportunity to use a multitude of skills across a number of different educational contexts.
Our Subject Leaders
- Miss D Burkinshaw – Speech and Language Champion, Computing Subject Leader
- Miss Inhester – Art, Design and Technology Subject Leader
- Miss A Dixon – Science Subject Leader
- Mrs R Upton – Music Subject Leader
- Miss L Hyett – Curriculum and Reading Subject Leader
- Miss K Wilde – P.E Subject Leader
- Mrs A Tomlinson – Maths Subject Leader
- Mrs C Kemp – Humanities, and RSE Subject Leader
- Miss C Carter – R.E, British Values, PSHE, and RSE Subject Leader
- Mrs A Wilde – Blended Learning Leader
- Ms J Purdy – Writing Subject Leader